Introducing PRODIGi21 at CASH Conference
JL Modular will be unveiling its new classroom design – PRODIGi21 at the CASH Conference, February 26, 2018 in Sacramento.
Come see us at Booth 214 for info on the classroom design for optimal educational environments. It provides flexible and comfortable learning spaces for educators and students while delivering the value that school-facility professionals demand. Founded on 20 years of school design and construction experience, PRODIGi21 buildings offer an enlightened space for education in the 21st century and beyond.
Features of our PRODIGi21 modular classroom design include:
- * Open floor spaces for project-based learning, writable surfaces, and movable furniture throughout.
- * Designed for excellent acoustics, energy performance and better air quality.
- * Signature clerestory windows combined with Solatubes and large windows provide maximum natural light.
- * Integrated wifi, interactive teaching walls and monitors are easily installed.
- * Options include operable partitions, small group instruction areas, and breakout spaces.
- * Open Floor Plan optimal for Project-Based Learning, STEM, STEAM, Maker Spaces, and Labs.
- * Roll up doors and folding glass walls can bring the outside in.
For more information please visit https://www.jlcbuild.com/prodigi21/