New Elementary School Open in Roseville
JL Construction recently completed the new Riego Creek Elementary School in Roseville, CA.
Built in 12 months on a fast-track schedule, Riego Creek is an entirely new school to accommodate Roseville’s growing population. JLC, in conjunction with JL Modular and DCA Architects, designed and built the school using JL Modular’s Prodigi21 DSA prechecked classroom design.
- • 6 Kindergarten and TK classrooms with play structure
- • 3 learning community clusters organized by grades with outdoor learning space and shade structures
- • 28 classrooms plus associated restrooms, small group instruction rooms
- • 4000 square foot multipurpose building with warming kitchen and stage
- • Administration building with associated offices
- • Raptor Mural Installed at Riego Creek Elementary School
- • Roseville School Features JL Modular PRODIGi21 Classroom Design